Let's face it, marketing your Sheridan or Buffalo WY home, ranch or land parcel is more difficult now than ever before. It requires you avoid any issues that would discourage the sale of your Sheridan or Buffalo County, WY property. Because selling Sheridan or Buffalo WY real estate is our specialty, you can count on us to help you every step of the way. Here are the top ten mistakes you should avoid when selling your Sheridan or Buffalo WY real estate.
1. Over pricing your home
Start smart with a Sheridan County Market Analysis & Home Evaluation
2. Not allowing your home to be shown
Having your Sheridan or Johnson County property available for showings is an absolute must.
3. Not keeping your home clean and in good showing condition
A sparkling Sheridan and Buffalo WY home is a must!
4. Not leaving your home during a showing
Why not give prospects plenty of "space" and freedom to linger in your Sheridan or Johnson County property?
5. Talking to the buyer or buyer’s agent and giving wrong information or wrong impressions
Allow your Sheridan or Buffalo real estate professionals to do their job.
6. Panic selling, I’ve got to sell my home now!
Emotions and panic selling invites "low ball opportunistic offers".
7. Not seeing your home through the buyer's eyes
“My home is the best in the area” syndrome. BHJ real estate agents understand your Sheridan or Buffalo WY home is filled with wonderful memories and sentimental value. Unfortunately, convincing a buyer your memories have value is futile.
8. Believing an Open House will sell your home
Statistics indicate Sheridan or Buffalo WY open houses seldom solicit offers from individuals who visit them.
9. Demanding their REALTOR® change how they market their home
...instead of relying on the REALTOR’S® experience and expertise.
10. Choosing the wrong REALTOR®
Contact us today for a initial Sheridan County property review and evaluation.
Ready to Start Selling Your Home in Sheridan?
Contact the leader in selling Sheridan Real Estate, Big Horn Real Estate, Story Real Estate, Dayton Real Estate, Ranchester Real Estate, Buffalo Real Estate, Commercial, land and ranches today!
Not quite ready to sell? That's okay. We have plenty of tools and resources to help you learn more about selling a home.